gtk-builder-convert "Unhandled signal"

Hi,

 I start playing with the gtk.Builder as a replacement for libglade in
my python application.
I encountered the following message from gtk-builder-convert tool while
converting my glade file to gtk.Builder xml file:
Unhandled signal GtkCheckMenuItem::toggled
Unhandled signal GtkRadioMenuItem::group_changed

Does that mean this signal are not yet supported by the builder ?
Or is it something else ?
I fairly easily ported my code from glade to gtk.Builder but this
"unhandled signal" annoyed me since basically the signal connection is
not done and my app does not work properly :-(

gtk 2.12.2
pygtk 2.12.0

Thanks in advance for your help,

David