Re: Problem with reparent (Gtk+-2.12)

В Чтв, 07/02/2008 в 21:06 +0200, Tor Lillqvist пишет:
> > My bad, I forgot to attach an example file.
>
> Hmm, I don't see any warning messages when running this reparent.c
> code against the latest GTK+, or against current SVN trunk or stable.
> Neither on XP or Vista.
>
> --tml

What version could you suggest to download then? Just latest unstable?

Now we are using those:
atk-1.20.0
glib-2.14.6
pango-1.18.4
gtk+-2.12.6

Also, do you still see "inactive toolbutton" effect just after window
content docked (reparented) into notebook page?
Just push "dock/undock" button on new window and try to click (move
mouse pointer over) toolbutton.

Regards,
-andrew