Re: Job Posting for GTK UI Opportunity at VMware for Palo Alto, Ca

Hi, Antonio,
I received your E-mail through the gtk mailing list.
Unfortunately right now I'm in Georgia doing school of Information Management for the Army. I'm supposed to graduate on February 21 and fly back home.
If after looking at my resume, and if the position will still be open, you can either reply to this E-mail or call me on my cell at (650) 868-1462, leave a message and I will call you back and we can discuss this further.

Thank you.