Notebook image problem

Hi All,

Good Day!

I am new to GTK, and after googling for many hours I couldn't find an answer to my query. Hope you people can help.

I have a notebook. I wish to add images to the notebook tags. I have used

gtk_notebook_insert_page(GTK_NOTEBOOK(notebook), frame, label, 3);

Instead of label, if I use a button, I face a problem of dealing with so many buttons. Code shown below:

button = gtk_button_new_with_label(buffer);
image = gtk_image_new_from_file("/usr/share/XYZ.ppm");
gtk_button_set_image(GTK_BUTTON(button), image);
gtk_notebook_insert_page(GTK_NOTEBOOK(notebook), frame, button, 3);

Maybe someone has an idea how to show a label and a image?

Many Thanks
Antonio