Re: I would like GtkVPaned whose can manage more than 2 panes

You can put multiple VPaneds one into another.

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 7:22 PM, KLEIN Stéphane <stephane harobed org> wrote:
Hi,

I would like a widget container with two or more panes. The divisions
between the panes are adjustable by the user by dragging a handle.

To summarize I would like GtkVPaned whose can manage more than two pane.

Is there one widget like it in one other project ? If not, how can I do
that ?

About the widget behavior, I would like something like in splited buffer
in gvim.

Thanks for your help,
Stephane