State of GdkEventCrossing *event problem

Hello, All !

I develop cross platform application using gtk+. I process enter and
leave events for my GtkEventBox. Under Linux event->state is equal
GDK_BUTTON1_MASK and works fine, but under MS Windows parameter state
for GdkEventCrossing is always returns 0 and setting of
input_shape_combine_mask (myBitmap, 0, 0) does not work. Where is the
problem ? My Windows gtk version 2.14.3.

Best regards,
Yuriy Rusinov.