Re: g_locale_from_utf8() errors on Windows 2000

OK, I did a new installation of windows 2000 in a virtual machine.
The disk I installed from is SP2, and my test failed again.
However, when I updated it to SP4, the test passed.

The old installation won't update to sp4 for some reason
(says it's already installed, even if it's not), go figure...

Anyway, I'm not sure what's your policy regarding support
of pre-sp4 windows 2000, but at least there is a solution.

Thanks,
Alexander