how to add button inside the treeview

Hi,

I am unable to find the way to add the button inside the treeview using GTK 'C' bindings.

I am able to insert pixbuf,togglebuttons,processbar inside the treeview, but according to my requirement i have to put

Button inside the treeview. I have not found any API  related to button with treeview.

My requirement is:

1. I need three columns.

2. First column should be string so i can display the strings, rest of two columns I want to display buttons.

Please some one help out how to solve this and feel free to giving the suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

PPK