Re: Gtk+ Entry and Combobox problem

Hi.

You can modify text color of GtkEntry with gtk_widget_modify_text
function (docs:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkWidget.html#gtk-widget-modify-text).

You have more options (and problems;) when coloring your GtkComboBox,
since it uses GtkCellRenderers to render it's content. See docs for
more details. (docs:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkCellRendererText.html)