Re: gtk2 multithreaded programming win32 issue

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 10:55 PM, Diego Jacobi <jacobidiego gmail com> wrote:
> I cant see that link.

Try this one, it's the same one I quote in my last email
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2008-July/msg00077.html

> Your mails was very informative, can you please explain what your last
> problem is about?
>
> Also, why do you call gtk_widget_realize(win);
> Doesnt show_all realize all the widgets?

Well, I don't know neither :-)  But it's not related to my question ...
With it or not, the sample still show the same problem.  The the
link provides the solution.

KC