Re: Resizing Buttons with PyGTK / Glade

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
> Try making your toplevel visible in Glade or manually realizing your
> notebook pages, or possibly calling gtk_container_check_resize() on
> the pages when showing them for the first time.

Ah, okay - I must have missed that particular combination...  It turns
out that I can call gtk_container_check_resize() on the Table that
contains the elements, and that does the trick for me.  I must have
tried that on every widget but that.  (FWIW, the window's visibility was
always on, so that wasn't it.)  So that'll work for me, for now.  Thanks
a bunch for the tip!

> Ummm, then you might move on to check that there isnt a notebook
> bug filed for this and file one yourself if there isnt (that part
> really helps ;-) )

Okay, I didn't want to just assume that it was a bug without trying some
more options first.  You'd say it's most likely a notebook bug, then?  I
suppose it'd just get reassigned properly anyway, if it is a valid bug.
I'll submit one tomorrow when I'm not about to go to bed.

Thanks again!

-CJ

--
WOW: Flemmy            |   "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
pez apocalyptech com   |    way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,