Re: Resizing Buttons with PyGTK / Glade

CJ Kucera wrote:
> I'm having a strange issue with PyGTK and Glade.  I have a bunch of buttons

I probably should have also noted some various things that I've tried,
to no avail:

 * I've tried playing around with just about every setting for Resize
   Mode, through the Glade GUI, for every widget that would seem to need
   it.
 * I've tried calling check_resize() in my code after setting the text,
   on various widgets that would seem to be appropriate.
 * I've tried calling resize_children() as well, on the parent widgets.
 * I've tried doing a hide()/show() dance in the hopes of triggering
   some kind of resize event.

... and some other various things, none of which seemed to have much
effect.

-CJ

--
WOW: Flemmy            |   "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
pez apocalyptech com   |    way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,