Re: [gtk-list] Can't compile GLib in Mac OS X

Hi,

I'm quite sorry for confusing you (and thank Michael
for correction) by my mistype ("-l" was wrong, "-I"
is correct). The options I intended was:

env CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" \
    LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib" \
    CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib" \
    ./configure ...

How about this?

Regards,
mpsuzuki