Re: Colour rows of TreeView

you can color your row by setting 'cell-background' property of a renderer.

I usualy add another boolean column to my model, set the renderer
'cell-background' property and connect 'cell-background-set' property
of a renderer to the last column.

And since my explanation is far from perfect, you can see detailed
explanation here:

Hope it helps