problem with GtkFileChooserButton

Hello again

On this occasion I have problem with
GtkFileChooserButton I read the documentation and saw
examples of gtk +.

and I have it:

{
GtkWidget *pickerModel;

pickerModel = gtk_file_chooser_button_new ("Pick a
File",GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_OPEN);
g_signal_connect ((gpointer)pickerModel, "file-set",
G_CALLBACK (picker_Model_select),NULL);

}

void picker_Model_select(GtkFileChooserButton
*widget,gpointer user_data){
}

But when I run the program visual studio give me the
following error

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:1667: signal
`file-set' is invalid for instance `08E82790'

I supose that I can`t connect the signal "file_set"
with gpointer, then I set

g_signal_connect
(GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_BUTTON(pickerModel),
"file-set",G_CALLBACK (picker_Model_select),NULL);

Try to find other examples but found none
but I have the same error

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/