question

Hello everybody again.

On this occasion I have a question that perhaps is
stupid.

I programmed in C and I have a window (form) with many
GtkEntry, GtkCheckButton, GtkRadioButton, GtkEntry,
GtkComboBox and other more, and a button to save the
data of the form. but for to obtain the data of each
widget, I have global widget for each widget.

My question is.

As I get a widget from another that contains it?
for example visual basic makes it:

Name = Me.TxtName.Text ()

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/