Re: GtkImage

8 okt 2007 kl. 13.17 skrev alberto barbaro:

Hi,

I would load an image and put it in a GtkImage. How can I do it?
I searched with google but i not found something.

Depending on how you load the image there are a few different ways to create the GtkImage. Look at the gtk_image_new_* API [1].

You can also use the GdkPixbuf API [2] to create an in memory representation of the image and then use gtk_image_new_from_pixbuf to create the GtkImage from the pixbuf.

Good luck,
  Mikael Hallendal

[1] http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkImage.html
[2] http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk-pixbuf/stable/gdk-pixbuf- creating.html