GtkTreeView with radio buttons

Hi,

I have a gboolean column and I want to use that to render radio buttons.  I
have the GtkCellRendererToggle set to show a radio button, but there seems to
be no way to add these radio buttons to a group. At the moment I'll have to
make them exclusive through the toggle callback.

Is there a better way?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier digitaltorque ca>
direction." --Albert Einstein