Detecting event of quit by window manager

Hello,

I know how to signal when an event occur.

In my application, I open a dialog and this dialog has a button to close.

So, before close a dialog by clicking a button which is built on my application, I could give an event signal therefore, I can prepare to close the dialog.

Window manager has 3 buttons on the right top of any applications, in my window theme. This buttons have shapes of – sign, a rectangular and x shapes such as “- D X”.

When the button, X shaped,  is clicked to close the dialog, rather than clicking a button in the dialog, I do not know how to get the close event.

Any idea?