Re: modelfilter + expand attribute

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 10:11:50PM +0100, Yann Leboulanger wrote:
> I have a treeview with rows and sub-rows. This treeview gets his data in
> a treemodelFilter.
>
> Now I collapse rows in thee treeivew, then, I run modelfilter.refilter()
>
> Problem appears: rows that I collapsed are now expanded.

I assume that you mixed up "expanded" and "collapsed" here?  In that
case an explanation can be given.  If you filter out some rows, the
filter model will make these completely hidden for the tree view, they
are also removed from the view.  And GtkTreeView cannot track the
"expansion" state of nodes that don't exist for the GtkTreeView and
hence nodes that are being hidden by the filter model.

Hope this helps.

regards,

-kris.