Re: Filechooser: enter dirs with one click

Thanks for the answers !

For me it was a very simple way, but I didn't contemplate the
possibility to select a folder with one-click because I never select a
folder with one-click. I suppose the original author of this thread  had
the same thought when he wrote the message.
Is it not possible to create a new option '''somewhere''' for each
software that use gtk lib and give the choice to select a different
behaviour ?