RE: How to create submenus using UIManager

Emanuele,

I have both static and dynamic menus, and I also wanted to solve
the problem of adding a submenu dynamically, so this is helpful.
The first step was solving the static case.

Have you rewritten the recent-uimanager demo program to use the
GtkRecentAction objects?

Grazie, i ciao.
Stewart