Re: button-press-event and button_press_evnet

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 15:32 +0800, Zhibin.Guan wrote:
> what is the difference between button-press-event and button_press_event??
> I am reading the FAQ about gtk+-2.0 and look at the segment "how do I
> catch a double click event"
> In its example program, it use the signal "button_press_event",
> but I substitue "button_press_event" with "button-press-event", it still
> can works.
>
> but I want to know what is the difference between button-press-event and
> button_press_event??

the signal names passed to the g_signal_* functions family are
normalised and "button-press-event" is treated exactly like
"button_press_event". the naming scheme followed inside gtk+, though, is
to use the dash variant and not the underscore variant.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com