Re: Regarding gtk

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 03:51:24PM +0300, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

> > can you give me the link please..
>
> no, because I have no idea whatsoever about what kind of distribution
> you are using, and you cannot use RPMs from different distributions.
>
> use http://rpmfind.net to find the right RPM for *your* distribution.

Even better idea than searching rpmfind, inevitably
downloading a package the wrong distro [version] and then
trying to break your system with it, is to just tell the
distro package management tool to install Gtk+ (assuming
devel is wanted too):

RedHat/Fedora: yum install gtk2-devel
SuSE:          yast -i gtk2-devel
Mandriva:      urpmi libgtk+2.0_0-devel
PCLinuxOS:     apt-get install libgtk+2.0_0-devel

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/