Showing tool tips on toolbar buttons, progress bar and combobox

Hi,
I created custom tool tip window, where i placed icon and markup label as well. I got help fom gtktooltip.c and devhelp. In gtktooltip.c "event_after" signal is handled for show and hide tooltip window. I used the same thing which is already implemented there. But problem is that no event generated for GtkToolBar buttons, GtkProgressBar and GtkComoboBox.

So i want to show the tool tip window against these widgets like tool bar buttons, progress bar and combobox.

Reference link below for gtktooltip.c:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtk%2B/trunk/gtk/gtktooltip.c?view=markup&pathrev=17628

Regards,
Ibrar Ahmed