gtk accessibility on Windows

I have a newbie question about gtk accessibility on Windows and I'm
sorry of it's been asked before but the list archives appear to be
unsearchable.

What is the status of accessibility on the Windows port of gtk?

ATK works on Gnome with AT-SPI which is obviously unavailable on
Windows and while an atk DLL and source exist on Tor Lillqvist's GTK+
for Windows site it doesn't
appear to use MSAA and I'm guessing it provides stubs.

Are there any plans to work with the new IAccessible2 a11y standard on
Windows or indeed offer any a11y support?

My reason for asking are that I'm working on an a11y project (Jambu)
to be based on the Linux Screen Reader (LSR) but that will be ported
to Windows and for which I'm interested in using GTK for GUI.

Thanks

--
Steve Lee
www.fullmeasure.co.uk