Re: (severe) performance issues

On 3/26/07, David J. Andruczyk <djandruczyk yahoo com> wrote:
I added your code, and it DOES stop the display from resizing
widgets when the labels display small values,

Yea! \o/

but it DOES NOT drop
cpu usage at all.  so internally GTK+ is still going something with
regards to the labels.

Oh dear :-(

What about that tiny program that just changes labels? Is that fast on
your machine?

I guess I'd try experimentally commenting out other elements of the
interface. Sorry not to have any more ideas.

John