Tags that are links in a GtkTextView

Hello,

I'm trying to make some GtkTextTag behave like links (as Tomboy does)
in a GtkTextView.

I understand that tags are forwarded various events via the "event"
signal, but I can't get how to make the mouse cursor change. I have
looked at Tomboy code, I can't see this being made explicitely
anywhere.
Doing it by hand with gdk_window_set_cursor() in the "event" signal
handler ? Seems ok but I don't receive _all_ motion-notify events in
this handler, only some, after first pressing a key.

Any clue ?

cheers,
Christophe