GtkTreeViewTooltip: Tooltips for GtkTreeView

Hi,

I came across quite a few queries (on this and other lists) about
tooltips not working for individual rows in GtkTreeView. I've written
a widget (GtkTreeViewTooltip) which provides this functionality for
ayttm. Thought maybe someone might find it useful. You may get the
sources here:

http://ayttm.cvs.sourceforge.net/ayttm/ayttm/src/gtk/?pathrev=gtk2-port

The files one would need are gtk_tree_view_tooltip.c and gtk_tree_view_tooltip.h

Please report bugs/improvements to me or the ayttm project page
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ayttm)

Regards,
--
Siddhesh Poyarekar