Re: Cross-compilation for windows
- From: "मयंक जैन (makuchaku)" <mayank gnu gmail com>
- To: naveen <naveen galieosoft com>
- Cc: gtklist <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Cross-compilation for windows
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:45:02 +0530
On 3/2/07, naveen <naveen galieosoft com> wrote:
I thought of running my application on windows, so i searched in google
and i got the script to setup cross compilation environment for
window.And I succeded in setting up the environment for
cross-compilation using the sources
Why not just try compiling using cygwin?
Its been long, but I was able to get gtk compiled on cygwin.
] [Thread Prev