=?us-ascii?Q?row=20height=20in=20tree=20and=20grid=20components?=

Hi everybody, could you help me please?
How could I change the row height in tree or grid (table) component in gnome?
Please see attached screenshots. There you can see differences between MS Windows components and Gnome components.
In both screenshots is used well known Eclipse IDE as example.
I would like to change row height in Gnome because there is a lot of unused space between rows. I tried a lot of Gnome themes but no one change this height, so I am not sure if this height can be changed by Gnome theme.

thanks a lot
marek