Re: MSFlexGrid like control in GTK

Alexandre Moreira wrote:
On 6/17/07, Mike <Mike kordik net> wrote:
Is there a widget in GTK that will mimic the features in MSFlexGrid? There
is a Windows app that uses this and if it is ported to GTK then it would
need something similar in GTK.

Mike, I believe it would be a good idea if you gave us a hint on what
MSFlexGrid behaves like. I can't talk for the others but I know
nothing about MS API's.

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.

Thanks