Re: portable socket wrappers

Alexandre Moreira wrote:
On 6/19/07, Baurzhan Ismagulov <ibr radix50 net> wrote:
Hello all,

Is there a portable C socket wrapper library for Linux and Win32 with an
LGPL-like license, before I start implementing it again?

There is GNet, but I don't know it's status these days. Seemed to be
nice, but I never used, so I can't give you any good info.

This is off-topic for this list, but I used "socklib" a couple of times in the past and it worked quite well. Small, portable, and reasonably elegant.
Mark Leisher