Re: GTK+-2.11.1 - further installation WOES.
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- Cc: Craig Burtenshaw - Sun Microsystems <Craig Burtenshaw Sun COM>, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+-2.11.1 - further installation WOES.
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:56:48 +0300
> Apparently what you are trying to do, build GTK+ with the Win32
> backend, hasn't been done in a while,
Build GTK+ with the Win32 backend *for the Cygwin platform*, I was
supposed to write here.
Obviously, GTK+ with the Win32 backend is being built natively on
Win32 all the time by me and others (or cross-compiled from Unix).
] [Thread Prev