Stepping through GTK code

Hello,

I'm using the wxWidgets library on Linux and GTK. I frequently find that I would like to have access to source code from inside GDB.

When looking at the loaded libraries, I have:

  libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0,  libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0, libatk-1.0.so.0,...

and a number of other GTK related libs.

I figured I could just download GTK source and point GDB to it (there seems to be debugging info in the libs, it shows filenames and lines).

Question 1: Which GTK version should I use (2.0?) Or do all GTK libraries in 2.x series have file name 2.0?

Thanks for any help.

// ATS

Går det långsamt? Skaffa dig en snabbare bredbandsuppkoppling.
Sök och jämför hos Yahoo! Shopping.