Re: How can i write multiple windows(MDI)

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote :

MDI is a broken concept that has been abandoned by every relevant
platform because it doesn't work.

Once again the anti-MDI FUD is spread.

It may be true that MDI has some problems with specific (unusual) configurations, but those who dismiss it with such religious fervour are simply ignoring the real truth, that there are _some_ cases where MDI is exactly what you want... it's just that those cases are not the ones certain vendors used it for.

Anyway, http://curlyankles.sourceforge.net was the link I didn't look up before.
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |