Re: How can i write multiple windows(MDI)

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, LinusLee <gateslee2 hotmail com> wrote :

I want to implement an application which has multiple windows...

The MDI look, where a main window has several child windows, is frowned upon by many here. There is no official GTK support for it because most of the development team consider it evil.

You might want to check out curly ankles, but I can't be bothered to find the URL. It's in the archives, quite recently.
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |