Re: GTK+ 2.10.8 released

On Saturday 20 January 2007 10:18, Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, younker wrote:
> > After update to this version, my gnome-panel can not start up at all,
> > always crash on startup, I am not sure is this caused by gtk, maybe it is
> > caused by glib 2.12.9.
>
> In my case it is gnome-session.
> Try if remove ~/.gnome/session can help correctly start desktop.

I find removing ~/.gnome2/session works once (although the file mounting
applet isn't loaded), but then fails with a gnome-panel crash the next time
gnome is started.  This occurs with my laptop with Gnome 2.16.1.  However
with my desktop system, also running Gnome 2.16.1, I don't get the problem.

Reverting to gtk+2.10.7 solves the problem.

Chris