GtkTreeView single column with multiple renderers problem

Hello ALL,

I am adding togglebutton+icon+text through their appropriate renderers in a treeview column. Note that there is only one column. Now if we click on text the checkbox gets enabled/disabled. I don't want this behaviour, i am handling the "toggled" signal only for the GtkCellRendererToggle at the moment. I want the seperate signals to be originated for the GtkCellRendrerText and GtkCellRendrerPixBuf on which i don't want the checkbox to be enabled/disabled.

Regards,
Saba Khan.