configuring gtk+ and gtkmm with dev-c++ on windows

I've searched the internet for a detailed step-by-step instructions on how to configure gtk+ and gtkmm with dev-c++, but didn't find any up to date installation instructions.
Many of you must already be using them, so if any of you could post how you did that, i would be very grateful and create a blog about the topic so that it is not addressed any more.
What files do I need to download?
What directories should I add in the PATH environmental variable?
What include, lib and bin directories should I add in Dev-C++?
Etc...
Thanks