Re: Problem when running "./configure" - gtk+-2.10.9

Thanks for the tip.  There was another pango installation in /usr/lib64.
This seems to have been the problem.  When I removed it, the problem went
away.

Many thanks for the help.

Achilles

             David Nečas
             (Yeti)
             <yeti physics mun                                          To
             i.cz>                     gtk-list gnome org, Achilles
                                       Vassilicos <AVassilicos uss com>
             02/19/2007 04:28                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Problem when running
             Please respond to         "./configure" - gtk+-2.10.9
             gtk-list gnome or

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 03:56:05PM -0500, Achilles Vassilicos wrote:
> Here is the error message from the config.log file:
>
> configure:33958: error:
> *** Can't link to Pango. Pango is required to build
> *** GTK+. For more information see http://www.pango.org

So Pango was found but when configure tries to actually link
a program with it, it fails.  This can mean a stray .pc file
or other kinds of screwed installation.

Look at config.log, find this error and somewhere around you
will see the reason *why* it cannot link to Pango -- the
linker (or compiler) error.

Yeti

--
Whatever.