Re: problems selecting a row in a gtktreestore

måndagen den 5 februari 2007 18.40 skrev Michael L. Gualtieri:
Hi,
  I use tree-widgets in my own app and it works fine. I don't use exactly the
same functions though. The reference manual page " Tree and List Widget
overview " describes how to use them pretty good, I think.
When I'm looking at your code I don't see the line:
gtk_tree_selection_set_mode (select, GTK_SELECTION_SINGLE); ...

magnus m