Re: Getting greatest decimal accuracy out of G_PI

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 12:17:18 +0200
Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:

>I guess one could say (with tongue in cheek) that it sounds like you
>are writing a flight simulator (thus modelling things like the fuel
>flow of an airplane that in reality can only be measured with two or
>three digits of precision) that takes continental drift into
>consideration.
>--tml

It's more like modelling all the planets and big asteroids in the entire solar
system, with a uniform coordinate system.
At distances of 4 trillion miles, it makes a difference.

http://www.noao.edu/education/peppercorn/pcmain.html

zentara

http://zentara.net/japh.html