Re: g_signal_connect -- "button_press_event" vs. "pressed"

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 14:18:38 +0100, Gian Mario Tagliaretti wrote
> I'm having a dejavu? :) you have already asked this question few
> days ago
>
> look at he signatures:
>
> button-press-event:
>
> gboolean
> func (GtkWidget *widget, GdkEventButton *event, gpointer user_data)
>
> pressed:
>
> void
> func (GtkButton *button, gpointer user_data)
>
> cheers
> --
> Gian Mario Tagliaretti

Sorry if I've caused confusion (and, having posted thanks for the answers
to my query, already de-subscribed from the list). This looks like the query
I sent in before I joined the list. To it I got an e-mail reply that said it
was being held pending moderator approval -- because I was a non-member. So I
put 2 and 2 together, joined the list...and posted the same query with a
slightly different subject line.

Sigh...mailing lists are so clumsy compared to newsgroups.

Regards,
Charles Packer