Re: g_signal_connect -- "button-press-event" vs "pressed"

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 21:53:35 +0000, Emmanuele Bassi wrote
> what you want is the GtkButton::clicked signal, not the
> GtkWidget::button-press-event signal.

Okay, I think I've got that distinction clear now (thanks to all who replied).
What I actually need to do is manipulate an image -- select a pixel, etc. I
expected it to be lower-level stuff relative to buttons and such, but all I
had to work with was example code from the tutorial.

--
Charles Packer
http://cpacker.org/whatnews