Re: Reg:Key Event Handle

Am Mittwoch, den 19.12.2007, 10:15 +0530 schrieb
ext-kalyani chagarlamudi nokia com:
> Hi,
>  I am developing an mobile application using GTK+ C programming,now I
> have an issue that there is no response for the key event handle for
> all the applications that I run.I am not able to handle the left and
> right keys and nor any keys.
>
> Please let me know how to resolve the issue
> Thanks in advance

Hard to help you with that few information. As a wild guess: Did you
call gtk_widget_add_events with the relevant flags on your widgets? Also
notice, that you widget has its own GdkWindow associated to receive any
X11 events. Did you consider using GtkEventBox?

Hope this hints help you.

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
Openismus GmbH: http://www.openismus.com/