Re: *** Pango not found. Pango built with Cairo support is required

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> > Ok, pkg-config is complaining that pangocairo is not found; but
> > pangocairo.pc can be found in pango-1.18.0.
> > configure did create the file but did not install it with "make install". Is
>
> That's very unlikely.

Maybe I am not following here... however, pangocairo.pc is
created always, but actually installed only if you compile
pango with cairo.  I cannot see any mention of how pango was
configured in the previous e-mails, so who knows.

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/