Re: Gtk and pdfs

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 16:38 -0400, Bill Cunningham wrote:
>     Hi all,
>
> It seems that I can't get the latest atk to install without needing
> gnome-docs-utils. Is this just me or have the maintainers changed things on
> us? :-) And it seems there are xml and xsl dependecies for this new gnome
> package. I also would like to compile my gtk2+ with pdf viewing support. I
> can't get openmotif or epdfview to compile though without breaking. I hope
> someone can help.

gdu was updates with some important macro fixes lately, and since the
age old chicken/egg kindof thing, well you just have to go and update
it yourself when building from svn (I believe an atk tarball probably
includes the macros that were available on the system where the tarball
was originally wrapped, am I wrong ?).

if I'm not mistaken, the problem only exists for us poor 'ol humble
developers who build straight out of svn (since we should know
better anyway ;-D)

Cheers,
                  -Tristan