Re: How do you develop you GTK code?

In the case of my app (MegaTunix) the app gui is 100%
glade, though some widget are built manually and
placed into of a glade designed object as like others
have said,  they are dynamic and not predictable until
during runtime.

Due to the niche nature of my app, and the multitude
of controls (well over 1500), I had to extend things
as glade didn't do enough,  but it worked and is
fairly extensible even if it's design has numerous

-- David J. Andruczyk

Do You Yahoo!?