Re: playing with set of characters.

Yeti,

Thanks a lot for your interest but while the set of latin characters
is different from greek, hebrew or russian I think that the purpose of
the made question is yet unsolved.

Even if GTK+, through Pango, works with Unicode tables (those encoded
with UTF-8), I need to create/define these routines.

I've an Spanish keyword, so with spanish keys, and I need with to find
the best way in Gnome / GTK+ to generate different characters from
different "character sets" (alfabets) with the same keyword in one
execution on a GTK+ application.

Regards,

David